Hello!! It’s Fridayyy so it’s time for some more favorites!!
The latest and greatest in my little corner of the world…
1. Lush Bath Bombs: This is sooo soothing and pretty to look at! It leaves my skin super moisturized and smells amazing. This one is called Sex Bomb and leaves little rose petals in your bath tub. I also recently purchased the Big Blue bath bomb which I really love as well.
2. Apple Tree in my Backyard: Little apples growing in my backyard 🙂
3. 25 Famous Women on Female Friendship: I saw this article on Yahoo! and was so surprised at how many quotes I related to. Some made me feel upset while others gave me hope, but all of them made me think long and hard about friendship and it was just really nice to read so I think you should too!
4. Elisa Pendant Neclace from Kendra Scott: I got this necklace as a late birthday present from a friend and I absolutely love it. It goes with every outfit and is the perfect delicate necklace. The colors are Gold/Iridescent Druzy.
5. Love You More Pencil/Makeup Bag from Paper Source: Picked this up because I wanted a cute bag that could fit all of my essentials. I love the design and the gold detailing on the zipper 🙂
DISCLAIMER: ALL PICTURES ARE MINE