Hello! It’s Monday and that means it’s time for another Monday Musings. It also means that today the work/school week starts over. I feel like weekends are little breaks from reality which make getting up bright and early on Monday morning that much harder. Anyways, keep scrolling to read my musings on the first five things that I think of.
P.S. I’m working on getting pictures up with every post. Monday Musings are literally the first five things that come to mind so it can be hard to take pictures beforehand. I hope you still enjoy!
My last post was a Makeup Routine with pictures! Click here to read!!
1. Greek Yogurt with Fruit: I feel like this belongs in a Friday Faves but I couldn’t wait. This is such a healthy option but it also tastes good which makes it the perfect kind of treat. I love having this for breakfast or as a snack and the fruit looks so pretty in the bowl. 🙂 Isn’t it weird that colors that amazing are natural? I know that sounds weird but sometimes I kind of pause when I’m eating fruit because the colors are so vibrant and they just happen in nature. The photographer side of me gets really excited and it makes me appreciate life a little more. I know it sounds corny but sometimes I feel like I need to stop and appreciate the little things in life like the colors of fruit. For example, this blog doesn’t have very many followers compared to others but I’m so grateful for anyone who is reading this/follows me. So, fruit in Greek yogurt has escalated into thank you notes and life perspectives. That’s why I love Monday Musings. I can just think 🙂
2. The Appeal of Grey’s Anatomy: I’ve been a Grey’s Anatomy fan for forever but I recently took a break from watching and relied on recaps because I didn’t want to tune in every Thursday. But I just couldn’t stay away and I’m now rewatching the entire series on Netflix. Starting from the beginning reminded me of how much I love the show and the characters because they make the hospital life look so glamourous. I love how Shonda Rhimes (the creator) seamlessly integrates the character’s personal lives with the surgeries that they have and also throws in a LOT of drama. While it makes the show exciting, I’ve done a little research and realized that Grey’s is far from the truth in a surgical interns life but hey, there’s still a chance that you could meet your McDreamy if you want to become a surgeon.
3. Blogging Full Time: Imagine a job where you could write out your thoughts, take pictures, post them online and get paid for doing it. I know that blogging is hard work and I understand that there’s a lot more to it than meets the eye. But it seems like bloggers have such a nice life. I’m not at all saying that they don’t work hard but blogging is definitely more relaxed than some 9-5 standard jobs. The big bloggers seem to have such a great life but making it big in the blogging world is a long shot which is why I’ve decided to use blogging as a hobby rather than a lifestyle.
4. Dark Circles: When this came to mind, I was a little annoyed because my undereye circles and acne have been giving me a lot of grief lately. They’re so annoying and even though concealer lightens them it doesn’t make the fine lines go away. For treatment I’ve heard that application of green tea bags, cold spoons, and retinol creams work great. I’ll update you on any results after I try!
5. Scrapbooking: I really want to start scrapbooking. I know it’s a commitment and can be very costly but I’ve been obsessed with A Beautiful Mess’s website lately because they’re albums and supplies look amazing. I love photography and crafts so scrapbooking is a perfect way to combine them. It also gives me a chance to do a little more diy projects. I’m going to try to refrain from going completely storebought and instead come up with some cheaper alternatives to making a cute scrapbook and of course share them with you!
Hope you liked this post!
My last Monday Musings here